REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE TODAY
The Expo brings together 600 independent operators and 220 exhibitors for three days of buying, learning and networking. As an exhibitor we aim to support your business with significant sales opportunities amongst influential key decision makers, together with nightly social functions to network with the IHG family.
- High-profile sales and marketing exposure – do business with 500 independent members
- Strengthen existing customer relationships & generate new sales leads
- Launch new and innovative ranges
- Showcase live product demonstrations
- Hear strategic insights from the IHG executive team
Make no mistake – 2020 will be another sellout event. Show your commitment to independents and lock in your participation today.
Attendance is by invitation only and at the sole discretion of Independent Hardware Group (IHG). Refer to your Exhibitor Invitation for package and pricing information.
Passwords for registration links have been provided in your initial communication from IHG.
Additional Delegate Registration
In addition to your inclusive Full Registration as part of your exhibitor package, additional tickets are available to purchase via the above registration link at the following rates (ex GST):
- Full registration – $500 (inclusive of day/night access to all Expo sessions on Mon/Tue/Wed)
- Welcome Drinks only – $150
- Business Session only – FREE OF CHARGE
- Expo Pass (2 Days) – $240
- Expo Pass (1 Day) – $120
- Independence Dinner only – $200
- Awards of Excellence Dinner only – $250
A range of options are available for suppliers to purchase at competitive rates – a choice of 8 hotel and apartment–style options are available. But you’ll need to get in quick as accommodation is secured on a first in, first served basis.
Flights can also be booked through our travel partners Orbit World Travel at the time of registration. Secured at competitive rates.
For any queries relating to the registration process, including delegate registration, accommodation or flight bookings, contact the Orbit World Travel team via TOLL FREE 1800 624 107 or [email protected]
COMPULSORY PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE – $20m.
It is a condition of participation that all Exhibitors (and co-exhibitors) MUST have Public Liability Insurance coverage for at least $20m for the duration of the show.
Terms & Conditions
- All registration prices exclude GST, freight handling and furniture hire.
- Exhibitors must understand and adhere to the requirements listed in the Independent Hardware Group Exhibition Manual available to download from October 2019 at ihgexpo.com.au
- Exhibitors are entitled to a 50% refund of the total amount paid in for any cancellation made up to 60 days prior to the event date. Exhibitors are not entitled to any refund for cancellations made within the 60 days prior to the event date. Note: cancellation policy does not apply if the Independent Hardware Group cancels the event. In the unlikelihood that an event cancellation occurs at the instigation of the Independent Hardware Group, Exhibitors will be issued with a detailed notification regarding the rescheduled event date and the refund process available.
- Exhibitor attendance and stand allocation are at the discretion of the Independent Hardware Group.
- Use of the Independent Hardware Groups nominated freight logistics company (Agility) is strongly recommended for all exhibitors. Exhibitors using Agility will be provided priority loading dock access.
- All rates and pricing above are strictly NOT negotiable. All individual attendees that you allocate to attend as part of your stand package or in addition to your stand package must be formally registered online via the dedicated website.
- Exhibitor participation fees will be deducted in full from each vendor account in December 2019. Only those suppliers without an Independent Hardware Group account will be invoiced.