As an exhibitor we aim to support your business with significant sales opportunities amongst influential key decision makers, insights into the IHG strategy and growth initiatives to Champion Successful Independents and nightly social functions together with the IHG family.
- MEET – network and do business with 600 IHG members, in person and online
- DEALS – generate sales and new leads with high potential ROI
- EXPLORE – promote your company’s ideas and innovation to an influential audience
- LEARN – hear from expert presenters discussing what is shaping our industry
- CELEBRATE – together again to this celebrate this vibrant industry we’re all proudly part of
Show your commitment to the independent hardware sector and lock in your participation today.
Attendance is by invitation only and at the sole discretion of Independent Hardware Group (IHG). Refer to your Exhibitor Information Pack for package and pricing information.
- All exhibitor packages are inclusive of your Expo/trade show participation (in-person and virtual) and delegate registration/s to attend all day and night sessions.
- Password access for the registration link has been provided in your initial communication from IHG
- Please refer to the exhibitor terms & conditions outlined below
Over and above the delegate registration inclusions as part of your exhibitor package, we offer all exhibitors additional tickets to purchase at the following rates:
|PRICE PER PERSON|
|Business Session Individual||Individual cost||$0|
|Welcome function||Individual cost||$130+gst|
|2 day Expo Pass||Individual cost||$160+gst|
|Independence Dinner||Individual cost||$230+gst|
These can be purchased via the above registration link. All ‘free of charge’ ticket types must still be booked via the registration system in order for the delegate to have permitted access to the in-person event.
A range of options are available for suppliers to purchase at competitive rates – a choice of 4 hotel and apartment–style options are available. But you’ll need to get in quick as accommodation is secured on a first in, first served basis.
View accommodation information HERE
Flights can also be booked through our travel partners Orbit World Travel at the time of registration. Secured at competitive rates.
For any queries relating to the registration process, including delegate registration, accommodation or flight bookings, contact the Orbit World Travel team via TOLL FREE 1800 624 107 or [email protected].
View accommodation information HERE
It is a condition of participation that all Exhibitors (and co-exhibitors) MUST have Public Liability Insurance coverage for at least $20m for the duration of the show.
1) All registration prices exclude GST, freight handling and furniture hire. Exhibitors bear their own costs and expenses.
2) Exhibitors must understand and adhere to the requirements listed in the Independent Hardware Group Exhibition Manual available for download from September 2023 at www.ihgexpo.com.au.
3) Exhibitors are entitled to a 50% refund of the total amount paid for any cancellation made up to 60 days prior to the event date. Exhibitors are not entitled to any refund for cancellations made within the 60 days prior to the event date. Note: cancellation policy does not apply if the Independent Hardware Group cancels the event. In the unlikelihood that an event cancellation occurs at the instigation of the Independent Hardware Group, Exhibitors will be issued with a detailed notification regarding the rescheduled event date and the refund process available.
4) Exhibitor attendance and stand allocation is at the sole discretion of the Independent Hardware Group.
5) Use of the Independent Hardware Group’s nominated freight and logistics company is strongly recommended for all Exhibitors. Exhibitors using the nominate IHG logistics company will be provided priority loading dock access.
6) All rates and pricing above are strictly NOT negotiable. All individual attendees allocated to attend as part of an Exhibitor’s stand package or in addition to a stand package must be formally registered online via the dedicated website www.ihgexpo.com.au
7) Exhibitor booth fees will be deducted in full from each exhibitor’s IHG account in December 2023 and appear invoiced on their monthly statement. Only those Exhibitors without a current Independent Hardware Group supplier account will be invoiced for payment.
8) All delegate and booth registration prices are excluding GST.
9) All representatives, models, employees, contractors, and agents of Exhibitors must be attired in an appropriate business fashion to maintain the professional atmosphere of the Expo.
10) Independent Hardware Group in these Terms and associated documents means “Mitre 10 Australia Pty Ltd ACN 009 713 704” of 19 Corporate Drive Heatherton Victoria 3202. “Exhibitor” means a supplier or party agreeing to exhibit at the IHG Expo 2024.